Come work for us. Check out our current vacancies…
EXPERIENCED ABSEILERS / SITE SUPERVISORS
IRATA LEVEL 3 / IRAANZ LEVEL 4
Are you interested in working on cool projects in amazing locations while being part of an awesome team?
Abseil Access is a market leading specialist rope access company. We make the impossible look easy – and looking epically cool while we’re doing it. Providing specialist engineering services to inaccessible locations around the country, our two ‘HQ’s’ are in Wellington and Christchurch. We’ve been ‘doing what we do’ for 24 years and our staff are a bunch of talented and devoted people who get satisfaction from getting it right first time.
As a result of the 2016 earthquakes in Kaikoura we need more experienced Site Supervisors to join our busy team.
What do you need?
- Site Supervisor experience
- It goes without saying that excellent communication skills are a must! You will be a part of a strong team working together to achieve great things so it is essential that everyone is kept well informed!
- It is also essential you are an EXPERIENCED & QUALIFIED (IRATA or IRAANZ) rope access technician.
- You must have a valid working Visa for New Zealand and a sound work ethic
It would also be a huge plus if you had:
- A geotechnical background
- Experience working on slope stability projects
- Knowledge of current safe working practices
- Experience in rope access rock anchoring and soil nailing (operating pneumatic and hydraulic open hole and hollow bar installations).
- Experience in blast hole drilling (hand held top-hammers and rig mounted top-hammers).
- Rockfall barrier and attenuation installations
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive good rates of pay and the opportunity to do really cool work with great people. What more could you ask for?
If you think this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for – please send through your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a paragraph about why you are the right person for the role.
DRILLERS / ROPE ACCESS WORKERS
Abseil Access is a specialist Rope Access company providing engineering and the height safety services throughout New Zealand.
We are looking for qualified rope access drillers to work – based in Wellington or Christchurch.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- rock drilling experience
- a strong building or construction background
- a “can-do” attitude
- the ability to work in a team
- comfortable in physically demanding roles
Preference will be given to applicants who have recognised rope access qualification along with geotechnical and drilling experience
A wide variety of work disciplines will be encountered including:
- building maintenance and inspections
- concrete repairs
- construction projects
- stabilising cliffs
- drilling rock anchors
Applicants must have:
- New Zealand residency or a current work visa for NZ
- Rope Access qualification – IRAANZ, IRATA or equivalent
- Applications must include a CV and references